Wealth & Safety is a Peter French company.
Founder Peter French was a police officer for 32 years, rising to Detective Chief Inspector and Deputy Divisional Commander. Peter chaired many police advisory groups on security, and is a fellow of the Security Institute. He has wide-ranging experience in crime detection/reduction, and counter-terrorism.
Peter was the world's first to research the criminal's attitudes towards CCTV. As part of his Masters Degree study he examined the effectiveness of CCTV as well.
He also lectures and writes extensively on CCTV, Security and Counter Terrorism in the UK and internationally.
Peter was recommended by the Government to undertake a Winston Churchill Fellowship study in the US examining drug-related crime and effective drug testing. He presented his findings to the Home Secretary, the US attorney General, as well as the UK police. His recommendations have now been introduced in the UK.
Our experienced team includes:
- Counter Terrorism experts
- Former senior police fraud investigators
- Former police and military surveillance operatives
- Lloyds Insurance security specialists
- Installers of alarms, CCTV, electronic security equipment (police vetted)
- Vehicle anti-theft tracker authorised installlers Specialised teams in close protection.